Registration is completed upon a call from university's council according to the permanent committee's recommendations of the program's students .The call includes the degree which the student will be enrolled in, the major, the minor specialization, the length of the study and the name of the British university.
The registration termination and the file closing
First: the student's registration termination is determined by a call form the university's deputy for graduate studies and academic research. This call is based on a notification form the program's general supervisor's which clearly states that the student has received the degree from the British university.
Secondly: the student's file is closed by a call from the university's council according to the permanent committee's recommendations of the program's students.The file-closing includes the following cases:
1. if the british university recommends that the student is unable to finish her study depending on the supervisors' reports or the thesis committee's judgment.
2. if the student was found to not serious according to her supervisors' reports The student is also considered not serious in case she violated any regulations any of requirements mentioned in item 29 after that she will be officially notified by the co-supervision committee .
3. if the student committed any act of plagiarism
4. if the student violated any of the above mentioned regulations
The place of studying "campus"
Student should reside at the campus of king Abdulaziz University for the entire period of study including the thesis writing and discussion.
Changing the major or transferring
The student cannot change her major unless the permanent committee for scholarship and training approves the request depending on a recommendation from the permanent committee for the program's graduate studies, in addition to the department's and the faculty's recommendations.
2. the student cannot get transferred from the British university to another unless an approval from the university's council is given depending on a recommendation from the permanent committee for the program's graduate studies, in addition to the department's and the faculty's recommendations.
The legal period of study
For PhD students the period of study is three years .This period begins right after the student is registered at the British university.
Postponement of study
The student can postpone her study upon the approval of the British university and the co-supervision committee. The postponement shall not exceed two main semesters during which, the student continues to work in the university. The semesters she postponed are not to be included in her legal period of study.